Associates work under the direction of Senior Associates to help move design ideas forward and coordinate the production, organization and accuracy of drawing sets and presentation documents. Associates should be well organized and excellent communicators in order to successfully work with project team members, clients, consultants, contractors and agency officials. They should be logical design thinkers and fluent at drawing (by hand or digitally) to iterate and problem solve.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years of professional practice in Landscape Architecture or related fields
- Demonstrated experience in developing and coordinating document sets, technical detailing, permitting coordination and project installation
- Project coordination experience
- Experience with recent releases of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite is required. Experience with recent releases of SketchUp, Rhino and Lumion is preferred.
- Understanding of plant material and planting design concepts
- Good communication, time management and collaboration skills