The Senior Associate will oversee project management, team leadership, client relationships, and financial management consistent with RJI’s standards of professionalism. They will ensure high-quality work that meets contract terms and RJI’s standards, establish work priorities, and guide deliverables through the project life cycle. They will motivate team members towards professional development, manage project financials, and represent the company in client meetings. This role requires strong leadership, project management, and client relationship skills.
- Minimum 10 years of professional practice in the profession of Landscape Architecture, or related fields. Cumulative and mixed experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management in the profession of Landscape Architecture, or related fields.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or a Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited college or university
- Landscape Architecture Professional licensure preferred
- Experience in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) is required. Experience with recent releases of Sketchup, Rhino, Autodesk Revit are beneficial.
- Well versed in: Site Grading, Technical Detailing, Permitting, Construction Documentation, and Construction Administration
- Strong skills in management, planning, assigning, supervising, and coordinating work-activities.
- Experience with proposal writing
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, clients, contractors, and the general public.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and budget time accordingly.
- Effective decision-making skills
- Demonstrates self-motivation and the ability to work within a team structure.
- Technically competent and current with technology and techniques applied to the design and construction of landscape architecture projects.
- Fluent in English, strong written and verbal skills
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k employer match